Unsure what to do with your leave? Fret not! This is the ultimate guide to planning your leave for staycations and holiday activities!
With the long weekends and SingapoRediscover Vouchers (SRV), you can expect many employees to start leave taking real soon.
So as you can see, there are 4 long weekends by default, but with some strategy, employees can have 10 long weekends with minimal leave taking! Do not underestimate the power of leave planning!
Labour Day and Christmas both falls on a Saturday. But fortunately, according to MOM: In accordance with the Employment Act, if a public holiday falls on a non-working day, you are entitled to another day off or one extra day’s salary in lieu of the public holiday at the gross rate of pay. See more details from MOM here.
For those of you who have not started, there are numerous staycation deals on-going due to the SRV, coupled with the long weekends, so it is time to start planning!
Benefit.X Leave Module
With the Benefit.X mobile app, employees can submit leave anytime, anywhere with just a few simple taps. What’s more, the process of leave taking is streamlined in the sense that, public holidays would be omitted during leave taking, and you would be able to see easily how many days of leave have been used up, all clearly listed in your app!
The steps are really easy! All you have to do is
- Go to your Leave Dashboard (you should see all your leave entitlements and number of days you have been assigned by your HR Manager/company director)
- Tap on the “+” icon at the bottom right of the screen to submit a new request
- The Approver should be auto-set by your HR Manager. If this is empty, please contact him/her to update it.
- Choose your Leave Type
- Choose your Date from, Date to, and whether it is a full or half day by indicating AM/PM
- Indicate your Reason or Attachments, if any (these are mostly for MC purposes)
- Tap on Submit, and your leave request would be sent to your manager for approval!
Your approving manager would receive an app notification in real-time, so you might even have it approved within seconds after submission! Likewise, requestors who submitted the leave would also receive a notification once the manager approves or rejects the leave. There are also email trails to further list everything down clearly so no one misses anything! All leave entitlements and submission records are easily accessed by the HR Managers/owners in the Admin Portal for an overview of the company resources!
So there you have it, go on and leverage on this easy tool to streamline leave submissions and improve your company operations. No more paperwork or emails that are all over the place when Benefit.X has this easily worked out for you!